- outwork others
- be more disciplined than others
- have greater drive than others
- be much more competitive than others
- do things that others think aren't important
- do the unrequired extra work
- always want to know what they can do to get better
- want to be coached, want to be driven, and want to learn more.
The Positive Leadership Blog has been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Blog by the number of pages indexed by Google and as one of the Top 100 Most Socially Shared Leadership Blogs of 2013.
Positive Leadership has also been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Expert to Follow on Twitter.
Follow us on Twitter @posleadership
LEADERSHIP IS A PROCESS OF SOCIAL INFLUENCE, WHICH MAXIMISES THE EFFORTS OF OTHERS TOWARDS THE ACHIEVEMENT OF A SHARED GOAL.
Thursday, August 02, 2012
“The Best” will:
These are just some of the characteristics of “The Best" -- all things your players need to recognise in this elite group. And for all our corporate friends, we think this list is worth thinking about as well. We all can grow and improve if we strive to do these things to the level that “The Best” are willing to do them!
Enjoy watching these special athletes as they once again strive to win!