The Positive Leadership Blog has been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Blog by the number of pages indexed by Google and as one of the Top 100 Most Socially Shared Leadership Blogs of 2013.
Positive Leadership has also been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Expert to Follow on Twitter.
Follow us on Twitter @posleadership
LEADERSHIP IS A PROCESS OF SOCIAL INFLUENCE, WHICH MAXIMISES THE EFFORTS OF OTHERS TOWARDS THE ACHIEVEMENT OF A SHARED GOAL.
Sunday, November 08, 2009
What are the qualities which you should look for if you want to add 'winners' to you team?
- Winners are less sensitive to disapproval and rejection - they brush it off.
- Winners think 'bottom line'.
- Winners focus on the task at hand.
- Winners are not superstitious - they say, 'That's life'.
- Winners refuse to equate failure with self-worth.
- Winners don't restrict thinking to established, rigid patterns.
- Winners see the big picture.
- Winners welcome challenge with optimism.
- Winners don't waste time in unproductive thought.