- Reorganize for Resilience: Putting Customers at the Center of Your Business by Ranjay Gulati – organizing for customer-focus, based on 600 in-person interviews
- Love Leadership: The New Way to Lead in a Fear-Based World by John Hope Bryant – straight talk from founder of Operation Hope, leader on financial literacy for everyone
- Ethics for the New Millennium by the Dalai Lama – brilliant insights into the nature of humanity and how society should develop
- Emotional Intelligence: 10th Anniversary Edition; Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman – developing your EQ, not just your IQ
- On Becoming a Leader by Warren Bennis – classic book on leadership by the world’s best leadership scholar
- Five Minds for the Future by Howard Gardner – on the developing of our minds, tailored to our unique ways of approaching life
- The Sermon on the Mount: The Key to Success in Life by Emmet Fox – the spiritual classic on the greatest sermon ever delivered – and the most relevant to our 21st century lives
- The MBA Oath: Setting a Higher Standard for Business Leaders by Max Anderson and Peter Escher – about the need for business leaders to have a professional oath comparable to medical doctors and lawyers.