- Is it legal?
- Does it comply with our rules and guidelines?
- Is it in sync with our organisational values?
- Will I be comfortable and guilt-free if I do it?
- Does it match our stated commitments and guarantees?
- Would I do it to my family or friends?
- Would I be perfectly okay with someone doing it to me?
- Would the most ethical person I know do it?
The Positive Leadership Blog has been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Blog by the number of pages indexed by Google and as one of the Top 100 Most Socially Shared Leadership Blogs of 2013.
Positive Leadership has also been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Expert to Follow on Twitter.
Follow us on Twitter @posleadership
LEADERSHIP IS A PROCESS OF SOCIAL INFLUENCE, WHICH MAXIMISES THE EFFORTS OF OTHERS TOWARDS THE ACHIEVEMENT OF A SHARED GOAL.
Saturday, July 02, 2011
How do we know what’s ethical or what’s the right thing to do?
Here are some solid leadership guidelines for you and your team members.