- The quantity of leaders needed, as indicated by current and projected formal leadership positions depicted on an organisation chart (number, level, location, function, business unit, reporting relationships, etc.).
- The qualities desired in selection (demographics, diversity, background, experience level).
- The skills and behaviour that are needed to implement the business strategy and create the desired culture (skills, competencies, knowledge base).
- The collective leadership capabilities of leaders acting together in groups and across boundaries to implement strategies, solve problems, respond to threats, adapt to change, support innovation, etc.
- The desired leadership culture, including the leadership practices in use, such as collaboration across boundaries, engagement of employees, accepting responsibility for outcomes, creating opportunities for others to lead, developing other leaders, learning how to learn, etc.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com