- People enjoy the work they do and the people they work with.
- People take pride in the work they do and the company they work for.
- There are high levels of engagement, connection, camaraderie and a community of caring.
- There is a culture of fairness, respect, trust, inclusiveness and teamwork.
- The leaders walk the talk, live the values and communicate a clear vision and strategy for growth.
- Lots of open, honest, robust and transparent communication across the entire organisation.
- The company invests back in employees; there is a commitment to learning, coaching and development.
- There is a bias for action, employees have an ownership mentality and always strive to give their personal best.
- There is high accountability and a strong focus on delivering the desired results.
- There is ample recognition and rewards and mediocrity is not tolerated.
The Positive Leadership Blog has been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Blog by the number of pages indexed by Google and as one of the Top 100 Most Socially Shared Leadership Blogs of 2013.
Positive Leadership has also been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Expert to Follow on Twitter.
Follow us on Twitter @posleadership
LEADERSHIP IS A PROCESS OF SOCIAL INFLUENCE, WHICH MAXIMISES THE EFFORTS OF OTHERS TOWARDS THE ACHIEVEMENT OF A SHARED GOAL.