- “It begins with people. Life is people.”
- “If we get the right ‘whos’ on the bus, we get the right outcomes.”“
- Try to change every ‘what’ to a ‘who’”
- “It is not about personality, it is about humility.”
- “Humility is burning ambition channelled to do good outside yourself.”
- “Hubris is outrageous arrogance that inflicts suffering on the innocent.”
- “Bad decisions with good intentions are still bad decisions.”
- “True innovation comes from empirical creativity.”
- “The only mistakes you learn from are ones you survive.”
- “The signature of mediocrity is chronic inconsistency.”
The Positive Leadership Blog has been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Blog by the number of pages indexed by Google and as one of the Top 100 Most Socially Shared Leadership Blogs of 2013.
Positive Leadership has also been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Expert to Follow on Twitter.
Follow us on Twitter @posleadership
LEADERSHIP IS A PROCESS OF SOCIAL INFLUENCE, WHICH MAXIMISES THE EFFORTS OF OTHERS TOWARDS THE ACHIEVEMENT OF A SHARED GOAL.