The Positive Leadership Blog has been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Blog by the number of pages indexed by Google and as one of the Top 100 Most Socially Shared Leadership Blogs of 2013.
Positive Leadership has also been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Expert to Follow on Twitter.
Follow us on Twitter @posleadership
LEADERSHIP IS A PROCESS OF SOCIAL INFLUENCE, WHICH MAXIMISES THE EFFORTS OF OTHERS TOWARDS THE ACHIEVEMENT OF A SHARED GOAL.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Leading from your own deepest core values is going to increase your performance and the performance of your company.
1. understanding your core values
2. sharing them with your team
3. showing your team why bringing them into work makes life better for them
3. encouraging them to bring their core values to work
4. demonstrating that the emotional commitment will greatly increase your team’s performance
5. ensuring your company responds well to increased performance.