The Positive Leadership Blog has been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Blog by the number of pages indexed by Google and as one of the Top 100 Most Socially Shared Leadership Blogs of 2013.
Positive Leadership has also been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Expert to Follow on Twitter.
Follow us on Twitter @posleadership
LEADERSHIP IS A PROCESS OF SOCIAL INFLUENCE, WHICH MAXIMISES THE EFFORTS OF OTHERS TOWARDS THE ACHIEVEMENT OF A SHARED GOAL.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Here are nine ways Social Media has helped Positive Leadership, and can help you too:
1. Blogging about leadership organises and crystallises your thoughts.
2. Reading other leadership blogs adds to your knowledge base.
3. Social Media is a great place to road test your ideas.
4. Talking about leadership with other leaders helps to shape your vision.
5. You get to talk to (and learn from) other leadership gurus.
6. Being an active participant in the medium keeps you up-to-date and in the loop.
7. Personally monitoring the thoughts and comments of your clients and customers is a big advantage.
8. Social Media gets you more opportunities to lead.
9. There is no better way to work on your communication.