The Positive Leadership Blog has been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Blog by the number of pages indexed by Google and as one of the Top 100 Most Socially Shared Leadership Blogs of 2013.
Positive Leadership has also been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Expert to Follow on Twitter.
Follow us on Twitter @posleadership
LEADERSHIP IS A PROCESS OF SOCIAL INFLUENCE, WHICH MAXIMISES THE EFFORTS OF OTHERS TOWARDS THE ACHIEVEMENT OF A SHARED GOAL.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Six Steps to More Powerful Conversations:
- Become genuinely interested in other people.
- Use other people’s names when you talk to them.
- Be a good listener, encouraging others to talk about themselves.
- Ask others about their interests, rather than talking about your own.
- Make others feel important – and do so sincerely.
- Smile often.
For more, see: The 40: 40 Principle: Are You Really Connected or Just Linked? How to Create Powerful, Inspiring Conversations That Lead to Greater Success