The Positive Leadership Blog has been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Blog by the number of pages indexed by Google and as one of the Top 100 Most Socially Shared Leadership Blogs of 2013.
Positive Leadership has also been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Expert to Follow on Twitter.
Follow us on Twitter @posleadership
LEADERSHIP IS A PROCESS OF SOCIAL INFLUENCE, WHICH MAXIMISES THE EFFORTS OF OTHERS TOWARDS THE ACHIEVEMENT OF A SHARED GOAL.
Monday, October 08, 2012
12 Signs That Someone Is Not A Good Leader:
1. They are not willing to fail.
2. They only talk and never listen.
3. They don’t develop and produce other leaders.
4. They micro-manage.
5. They are generally insecure or threatened by those they lead.
6. They are not willing to follow and learn from their subordinates.
7. They are more focused on what people think about the results, than the results themselves.
8. They don’t have a genuine care and concern for those they lead.
9. They put policy over people, no matter the situation or circumstance.
10. They are willing to make the wrong decision, for fear of fall-out from making the right decision.
11. They take all of the credit and none of the blame.
12. They only dream about being like others rather than dreaming about becoming who they are capable of becoming.