- What strengths, experiences or best practices can I share with my colleagues that may enhance their overall performance?
- Do I have a colleague who I can help to achieve his/her professional goals?
- Which of my colleagues would benefit from additional or new responsibilities?
- Do I have any tasks or projects that I can delegate in order to provide a colleague with a new, enriching experience?
- How can I make time in my daily schedule to follow-up and ensure that my colleagues are able to come to me with any questions, concerns or problems they may encounter.
When you provide others with new experiences and help them remove obstacles in their path to success, you enhance their knowledge, confidence and ability to achieve peak performance. Start today by identifying one colleague who could benefit from any specific knowledge, skills or guidance you can provide. Then commit to their development by empowering them to learn, grow and achieve new heights of success.