Positive Leadership has also been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Expert to Follow on Twitter.

Follow us on Twitter @posleadership


LEADERSHIP IS A PROCESS OF SOCIAL INFLUENCE, WHICH MAXIMISES THE EFFORTS OF OTHERS TOWARDS THE ACHIEVEMENT OF A SHARED GOAL.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Having a Positive Influence


A person has a positive influence (and thereby exhibits Positive Leadership™) in a specific situation when they rigorously answer four questions:


  1. What result do I want to create?
  2. What would my story be if I were living up to the values I expect of others?
  3. How do others feel about this situation?
  4. What strategies could I use to accomplish my purpose for this situation?
There are many reasons why answering these questions causes a person to exhibit Positive Leadership™. 

However, a key reason is that when people answer these questions, they create and pursue a purpose that is broadly inclusive of different people’s needs and desires, and they are open to learning how to accomplish that purpose as they go along. 

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment