The Positive Leadership Blog has been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Blog by the number of pages indexed by Google and as one of the Top 100 Most Socially Shared Leadership Blogs of 2013.
Positive Leadership has also been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Expert to Follow on Twitter.
Follow us on Twitter @posleadership
LEADERSHIP IS A PROCESS OF SOCIAL INFLUENCE, WHICH MAXIMISES THE EFFORTS OF OTHERS TOWARDS THE ACHIEVEMENT OF A SHARED GOAL.
Friday, October 01, 2010
HOW WINNERS THINK
1. It's Personal - They hate to lose more than they love to win.
2. Rubbing Elbows - They understand the value of association.
3. Believe - They have faith in a higher power.
4. Contagious Enthusiasm - They are positive thinkers... They are enthusiastic... and that enthusiasm rubs off.
HOW WINNERS PREPARE
5. Hope For the Best, But... - They prepare for all possibilities before they step on the field.
6. What Off-Season? - They are always working towards the next game... The goal is what's ahead, and there's always something ahead.
7. Visualise Victory - They see victory before the game begins
8. Inner Fire - They use adversity as fuel.
HOW WINNERS WORK
9. Ice In Their Veins - They are risk-takers and don't fear making a mistake.
10. When All Else Fails - They know how - and when - to adjust their game plan.
11. Ultimate Teammate - They will assume whatever role is necessary for the team to win.
12. Not Just About the ££ - They don't play just for the money.
HOW WINNERS LIVE
13. Do Unto Others - They know character is defined by how they treat those who cannot help them.
14. When No One is Watching - They are comfortable in the mirror... they live their life with integrity.
15. When Everyone Is Watching - They embrace the idea of being a role model.
16. Records Are Made to Be Broken - They know their legacy isn't what they did on the field. They are well-rounded.