- Change is the price of survival.
- Everything in business is negotiable, except quality.
- A promise made is a debt incurred.
- For all we take in life we must pay.
- Persistence and common sense are more important than intelligence.
- The fox fears not the man who boasts by night but the man who rises early in the morning.
- Accept the advice of the man who loves you, though you like it not at present.
- Trust instinct to the end, though you cannot render any reason.
- The heights of great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but that while their companions slept were toiling upward in the night.
- There is no substitute for personal contact.
The Positive Leadership Blog has been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Blog by the number of pages indexed by Google and as one of the Top 100 Most Socially Shared Leadership Blogs of 2013.
Positive Leadership has also been recognised as a Top 50 Leadership Expert to Follow on Twitter.
Follow us on Twitter @posleadership
LEADERSHIP IS A PROCESS OF SOCIAL INFLUENCE, WHICH MAXIMISES THE EFFORTS OF OTHERS TOWARDS THE ACHIEVEMENT OF A SHARED GOAL.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Gary Player is a legend in his own time. The most successful international golfer of all time, Player has achieved the kind of worldwide acclaim reserved for only a handful of sporting greats. He is, quite simply, world class. Gary Player is renowned as much for his dedication to the principles of excellence as he is for his golfing accomplishments. He is recognised worldwide as an uncompromising perfectionist who settles for nothing but the best. His impeccable set of values, stringent regimen of health and fitness, and insistence on quality, have earned him admiration the world over.
Gary has lived his life based on the following commandments, enabling him to realise success achieved by very few: